Saturday, August 7, 2010


Text ColorWell, I have been trying to figure out how to post to my blog for sometime now. It's really difficult... at least for me since technology is passing me by. It's frightening. I was always computer savvy and managed quite well, but in the last complete of years I find that it is becoming more and more incomprehensible to me how to maneuver around computers, websites, jargon and how they all interface.


So, here I am struggling along with my blog.


I have been writing, but not posting because of the change in format last May. I decided to try again to figure out how to save my blog and continue to post... this is my effort. Will it work? Let's try. I am going to post this now and see. It appears that I cannot write remotely and then cut and paste my writing into the box provided. I must write directly... I think.


Here goes.... Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment